REALITIES OF THE NEW PAYMENTS MARKETPLACE
The International Acquiring Forum (IAF) was created to address the globalization of merchant acquiring and to recognize the importance of acquirers, payment service providers and processors in today’s increasingly complex payments industry. The International Acquiring Forum will bring together CEOs, senior executives and industry leaders to hear experts on strategic issues, trends and future opportunities while providing a forum for networking and business development.
Topics tailored to a senior executive audience will include panel discussions and presentations by experts in the electronic payments industry from around the globe. The International Acquiring Forum will incorporate strategy and practical solutions for banks, networks, payment processors, gateways and ISOs. The two day forum will focus on not only the current global payments environment, but also how the industry is evolving beyond payments.
- Payments Innovation or Disruptive Industry Forces
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management
- Global Acquiring: Insights and Perspectives
- Building a Global Acceptance Brand
- The Global ISO
- Emerging Markets and Opportunities in Asia, Africa and Latin America
- The Dark Side of Acquiring
- M&A Trends: Building Value in Global Markets
- Central Banker’s Perspectives on Payments
Whether you operate in one country or do business around the globe, the International Acquiring Forum will be your single source for information and networking within the global acquiring industry.
Global Vision Group and Linda S. Perry in association with the Electronic Transactions Assocation (ETA) presents the International Acquiring Forum (IAF).